Tuesday, July 14, 2009

How hard can a haircut be?

For years I've been tempted to buy a pair of hair clippers so I could cut out the middle-woman in my hair cutting routine. After all, I always just get it buzzed really short, the easiest of all haircuts, something I find paying 15+ dollars for hard to justify.

So I'm about to head to St. John Island and on my way home from work thought, ok, I'm doing it, I'm going to buy some hair clippers and from now on, I will cut my own damn hair. Screw Great Clips or Great Cuts or whatever the fuck, 15 bucks to get a buzz cut once every few months or 15 bucks ONCE, EVER, to cut my own hair for the rest of my life. Easy call.

I vastly underestimated the difficulty involved in giving ones self a buzz cut. This thing is a catastrophe and now I'm hoping my girlfriend gets over here soon to finish me off so I don't have to go into work looking like a dead squirrel.

/end_random_crap

No comments:

Post a Comment