Sunday, July 12, 2009

Game Jam Happy Time Success!

Just finished the Game Jam!! Overall, I am really pleased with the way our game turned out. I had the pleasure of working with Vince Scheib and Nolan Walker of Emergent Game Technologies.
Both of these guys are top-notch and I think overall, we were all pretty stoked with the way our game turned out. A lot of the gameplay was built around synchronization with the song in question. Overall very simplistic design, but I believe the constraints really helped us end up with a high amount of polish given the time frame (less than 48 hours from start to finish!)


I will be posting more links to screenshots and video footage from both the Jam itself and the games that were created as soon as possible.

For now, feel free to check out the results of previous Jams at www.trianglegamejam.com





No comments:

Post a Comment